Further Your Mission by Getting Closer to Donors in the Next Normal
Join Traction on Demand for an online engagement experience like no other, where industry experts and nonprofit peers share ideas, best practices and strategies for driving donations in a virtual world.
As we transition into the “next normal”, nonprofit organizations are looking for ways to increase audience engagement, promote online giving and minimize the impact of COVID-19 on their mission. Join us on July 22, to learn:
- How to organize and execute a successful online fundraising event
- Best practices for transitioning your in-person event to an online experience
- Strategies, ideas and examples to drive online fundraising
- How to streamline the virtual constituent experience
- Online marketing techniques to drive event registration
- Constituent engagement ideas to promote your mission in a virtual world
- Important considerations for all nonprofits in the “next normal”
Pushing the boundaries of online engagement, this virtual session is not simply a webinar – it’s an online community. With keynote speakers, entertainment, breakout sessions and more, you’ll not only learn online fundraising strategies, but engage with industry experts, guest speakers and colleagues in a unique interactive environment.
- 10:45 am Explore: Take a look around the community hub
- 11:00 am Fundraising, Unpaused: Jessica Langelaan, VP Nonprofit Solutions at Traction on Demand and Andy Kall, Development Manager, Boston Partners in Education will discuss what we are seeing in the current market, how we are adapting and the success we're having, and why Boston Partners chose Traction Gather over another virtual platform they were looking at.
- 11:25 am The Next Normal: Keynote with Lori Freeman, VP Nonprofit Industry Solutions and Strategy, Salesforce.org
- 11:50 am Entertainment
- 12:15 pm Breakout Sessions Details below.
VP Nonprofit Industry
Solutions and Strategy
Boston Partners in Education
VP, Nonprofit Solutions
Traction on Demand
Virtual Event Planning 101
Online event planning pros walk you through their top considerations, tips and ideas for running a successful virtual event.
Learn how to drive donations and optimize your online fundraising platform by creating a friction-free process for constituents.
The Power of Personalization: Marketing for Virtual Fundraising
Nonprofit marketing experts discuss how to boost event attendance, promote constituent participation and maximize fundraising potential.
Salesforce Communities: Bringing Fundraising into your Constituents Home
Hear industry-leading examples of how you can harness the power of Salesforce Communities to bridge the gap between you and your constituents.
Fundraising, Unpaused is brought to you by Traction on Demand.